17 November 2010

Have Your Cake &Eat It, Too.

You see, I have recently learned that I have the power to hurt people. I never tried to purposely &intentionally do it, not saying I am purposely doing it now, but it's quite a new feeling for me. I hate hurting people or even feel like I'm inconveniencing someone. But what I'm doing now.. I, for some reason, think I can have my cake &eat it, too. So not possible.

In order to really move on, I have to really let go. No "if's," "and's," or "but's." Such a cliche. No one is going to magically walk into your life &forget all the other people you loved/love. No one is going to "save" you from a bad relationship. No one will change your mind on anything. I guess, I was hoping someone would.

Or that one person I needed saving from would change.

I'm young. I can't stress that enough. Drama is unnecessary. All this stress pointless. If things don't work out, things don't work out. It's stupid to use all my energy trying to fit a square pog into a circular hole. Only time can tell if things will work out or not.

Right now, I'll be chasing happiness.

No comments: