03 February 2011

Queen of Wishful Thinking.

Just so you know ladies, there are 2,174,605,518 men aged 15-64 in the world. Now let's just say half of them are married or taken. That's still one billion men that can open the door for you. One billion men that walk on the correct side of the road. One billion men that pick up the check before you realize it's on the table. One billion men who call or text you rather than Facebook you. One billion men that have the potential to follow through.

Call me a snob. Call me a bitch who is never satisfied. I don't care. I think highly of myself &I think we all should. We shouldn't entrust someone with our hearts if they don't even know what consideration is if it smacked them in the face. It's silly to waste precious time on these boys. We're not all perfect &if these boys dwell on these imperfections - they're not worth it. &If they have imperfections that you know you shouldn't be dealing with, let the poor boy go. "The guy that deserves you is the one that thinks he doesn't."

No comments: