09 September 2009

"Blush."

An original from Mariana &Christia. Name will be TBA. Copyrighted 2009. [:
lmfao.


I swore these walls had snipers guarding them. /I swore I'd keep my mystery. /For some extraordinary reason /you had me feeling a different kind of free. /Hey hey hey, /you make me blush, blush, blush when I hear you say my name. /Blush, blush, blush &all my friends thinkin' the same. /Saying my daydreams are gettin' too ahead of me. /I can't stop my cheeks from turning mahogany.

I swear it sounds like I'm talking nonsense. /You'd swear I never knew /what butterflies were. /But honey, darling, dear, you've climbed that fence. /Hey hey hey, /you make me blush, blush, blush when you look into my eyes. /Blush, blush, blush when all the blues I see are skies. /Saying my daydeams are gettin' too ahead of me. /I can't stop my cheeks from turning mahogany.

The chemicals in my body make my heart sink /the calculus in my brain just won't let me think /These proofs of numbers can't compare /to the proof of how I feel when you run your fingers through your hair.

Hey hey hey /I make you blush, blush, blush, when I come a little nearer. /Blush, blush, blush now what you see in me is clearer. /Baby, you know you can't get me off your mind, /you seem to know that I'm that kind /

To make you blushhh. /Oh sugar it's just a crush. /All the blues I see are skies /when you look into my eyes. /They all tell me my daydreams are gettin' ahead of me. /I promise you I can't stop my cheeks from turning mahoganyyyy.
♥ [:

No comments: