30 September 2009

"It's Like We're the SAME."

Yeah, I've known her since first grade. Yeah, that's about fourteen years, but who's counting? Her name's Jeanette Sinh &she's one of my closest friends. Throughout the fourteen years we've been acquainted, we've never been this close. It makes me happy. &Our parents as well. lol.

Let me tell you a little about this great young woman. She's a Libra, so she is inclined to being an idealist. However, she hides this very well. She sets the ground for realism &when she meets anyone, she'll tell them how it is. She doesn't run in circles - like most people our age - but she gets straight to the point. She's determined to push her limits &is found @Otis in all hours of the day &in the peak of night. She's focused &won't allow anyone to stand in her way. She also has a soft side - a side in which we fuse &are one in the same. She knows that when you are in a relationship, it should be wonderful. It shouldn't be about all the immaturities in life. It should be about the look. Yeah, this is the friend I've been telling you about. I can't even begin to tell you how well we see eye to eye. She is passionate &will try her hardest to be right there behind you when you need support. Nevertheless, she always has your back. She loves late-night runs for food or Yogurtland - she's an adventure-seeker. She's a Disney fanatic. She's a baaaaaad influence - she's the reason I'm a Disney fanatic now, too. She knows when to let her hair down &when to be serious. She gives a mad dogging look. She's most of my childhood embodied in a little Korean girl. Inside and out, she's absolutely adorable.

I may not be able to spend your birthday with you today, but on Friday, it's onnn. I'd like to dedicate this post to the amazing Ms. Sinh &would like to greet her a spectacular, awe-defining, beautiful birthday. Because Lord knows she deserves it.

Happy birthday, Jeanette. Live it up!

1 comment:

jeanette Sinh said...

i love you soo much <3