22 April 2008

under the weather.


I'm definitely not in the mood to do anything right now, although I know I should. I really need to finish up my art history paper because I just made plans for tomorrow. Great.

This end of the week is gonna be pretty hectic. Perhaps it's my pre-endoftheyear FUN. haha. Let's see. Wednesday: date (?). Thursday: clubbing with the girls (Riddhi, Taby, Mariana (I shall make her go. haha.), &perhaps Rocio.) @either Cinespace (I'm soo over that place. haha.), Level 3 (no comment.), or Element. Friday: clubbing with Riddhi (?) @Avalon. Saturday.. well it just goes on &on. I think I've actually mentioned this already, but whatever.

Well, my point WAS: I CANNOT be sick &I think it's about time I give my immune system a pep talk. I don't get sick, thank you very much.

Anyways, hopefully the sooner I get to my work, the sooner it'll get done &the sooner I get to sleep. It's the best thing that was ever invented. haha.

...&randomly, I've been missing my grandparents recently. This is for my people who just lost somebody. Your best friend, your baby, your man, or your lady... Lift your heads to the sky cuz we will never say bye. It doesn't get easier. It still hurts when I hear someone talking about cancer. It still hurts when I hear people talk about their grandparents. I never really got to know them &I just hope they're looking down on my family now, proud.

Besides, this - studying biology, becoming a doctor - all this is for them. I made a promise to my grandma &I'm sticking to my word.

Anyways, I can't do all this till I get better. So let the healing begin.

No comments: