09 February 2009

Calmly Chaotic.

Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself, "Yeah, where'd it all go wrong?" The list goes on and on. &Truth be told, I miss you. &Truth be told I'm lying. When you see my face, hope it gives you hell. When you walk my way, hope it gives you hell.

___________________________________________________________________
My life has been chaotic. I love how I'm super busy &it doesn't give me time to think about certain things. I also hate how I'm super busy &it doesn't give me time to think about certain things.

I'm always so tired - to the point of exhaustion - that it makes me restless at night. Ironic, eh? As a result of all the work, I'm knowing where my limits are... &pushing them. I would always talk about what I could do, all the extra stuff I would pack on to my schedule, speaking of my potential... Shoulda, woulda coulda. However, this semester, I'm living it out. I'm not going to complain because I'm loving this. I'm getting used to all the work. I'm loving me more, becoming more independent, &getting a huger sense of who I am. I'm still taking care of me.

It's calming. It's chaos. It's calmly chaotic.

New adventure: Find the balance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you... are... AMAZING! haha :)

Anonymous said...

yay for independent women!
i love your blog.