18 March 2009

Don't Forget.

To all who have forgotten.

That you loved me. That you wanted to spend time with me. That we loved one another. All the time spent with one another. Our first connection. That I treated you well. That I always tried. That you gave me little in return. That you were royalty to me. That you're acting like a jerk. The little things I'd do. The hoops of fire I'd jump through. The way I made you laugh. The way I'd make you smile. The way I'd make your day. The way you destroyed mine. The look you'd always give me. My smile. My laugh. Us in the car. Us everywhere. The adventures we'd go on. The way you left me. All the chances I've given you. That you're replaceable. That it's wayyyy too late. That I move on.


Don't ever forget. I'm already gone.

"&At last, all the pictures have been burned &all the past is just a lesson that we learned. Our love was like a song. You can't forget it."

No comments: