15 September 2008

Blast from the Past.

Photobucket


When I think of how much I've changed in the course of three years, it's impossible not to think about you. Never in a million years would I have conjured up the adventures we've journeyed together. It was definitely a love of ideals - innocent, wishful thinking. Young love. Of course I still think about you &all that I learned from our journey.

There's no more bitterness, anger, or contempt in what we shared or the actions we decided to play out. Looking back, I see that you made me so happy &my past jadedness after parting ways will never blur that away.

I'm grateful for the experience &maybe it's just one of those "Another place, another time" moments.

"I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you. All I know is that I should cuz she will love you more than I could - she who dares to stand where I stood. And I won't be far from where you are if ever you should call. You meant more to me than anyone I ever loved at all, but you taught me how to trust myself and so I say to you - this is what I have to do."

Thanks for the adventure.

No comments: