18 September 2008

Stay Together.

I think it's absolutely mind-boggling how people can keep it together - emotionally, that is. In times of hardship, sorrow, troubles, &frustration, people can really put up an amazingly wonderful front. However, what is under all of that - the setting-the-troubles-aside human being - is someone who wants to just break down. No matter how much they put on upbeat music, surround themselves with cheer, keep themselves busy, they are hurting inside - immensely. It's crazy how we can just go on with our day with all this pain.

I guess that's where strength comes from. ...Then explain to me why I am so strong.

Because deep inside, it does hurts. &I feel it.

Where do you go with your broken heart in tow? What do you do with the left over you? And how do you know when to let go? Where does the good go?

No comments: