11 September 2008

The Little Things.

gummies.
from albert.cantaloupe.


Fuck my life. He makes me so incredibly happy &it's just crazy. I learn something new about him everyday &it just attracts me more &more. We're opening up to each other more &I'm seeing that he is human. I've always understood that, but now he's feeling comfortable to show it. I love it.

There are no words to describe it. I'm unprepared for this. It's a complete, utter surprise. He was unplanned, unexpected &I can't say that enough.

His surprise tonight astonished me.... &it still does. He makes my insides get all giddy, reddens my cheeks, weakens my knees, making it impossible to speak.

I haven't opened up like this to anyone in a long time &it feels unnerving, untraveled, &amazing - all @the same time. My state of fright &defense is slowly getting torn down by the little things he does.

I see it now... I feel it.

"You're nuts, you're crazy," you tell me - you love me. So, thank you - I love you.

No comments: