09 September 2008

Happy Alone Anyway.

"So now that I've been too honest, do you wanna talk about us? I say we stick to a plan cuz I'm tired of being inconsistent. You can stop looking at me that way. I'm pretty happy alone anyway, I don't need you to justify my life &why I'm living.I will stand tall and through it all, I won't be too afraid to fall &I'll try to leave you a glimmer of the hope that I'm feeling cuz I don't wanna be here. I don't wanna be here with you. Next time I scream in the mirror, I hope I'll see things clearer. It's time for me to enjoy these things I have worked so hard for.

Sorry, I'm on my way. I can't live this another day. I won't stop. My words - they came along &linger in me.
"

I put myself out there... Yet again. I think it's about time I learn that I just keep getting screwed over. [&NO, I'm not whining about it. It's just...] I always give in &they always turn back.

"It's as if you've conquered your latest treasure &now see it as fool's gold."

I've learned my lesson &I will adjust myself to it.

I'm not a quitter, but I know when I'm not wanted... truly.

No comments: