17 October 2008

But You're Just a Boy...

sd.

When I said that I love you, I meant that I'd love you forever. And I'm gonna keep on loving you 'cause its the only thing I wanna do. I don't wanna sleep - I just wanna keep on loving you.

If only things could be that easy. But it is getting easier - as sad as that sounds, easier - to get over being heartbroken. When I love someone, I whole-heartedly, unconditionally, everlastingly love them. I stick around till the very end - I give them everything - &most times, after the end. It never stops being so painful... But I learn. I get back up again &there will always be open wounds in my heart - always vulnerable, always susceptible to that person who caused it.

You don’t understand how it feels to love a girl. Someday you wish you were a better man. You don’t listen to her, you don’t care how it hurts until you lose the one you wanted 'cause you’ve taken her for granted &everything you had got destroyed. But you’re just a boy.

I lost the one I wanted because I was taken for granted &everything I had was destroyed.

No comments: