29 October 2008

Come Close.

Come close to me, baby. Let your love hold you. I know this world is crazy... What's it without you?

Put down your bags love. I know in the past, love, has been sort of hard on you, but I see the God in you. I just want to nurture it,
though this love may hurt a bit. I want to build a tribe with you, protect and provide for you. Truth is I can't hide from you - the pimp in me may have to die with you.

I know what you're thinking - you're on my mind. You're right, you're right, you're right. You promise so fast, you just might take flight. Hope your not tired, tonight, tonight.

You help me to discovery me. I just want you to put trust in me. It's destiny that we connected. You and I, we can affect the world. I'm tired of the fast lane, I want you to have my last name.

___________________________________________________________________

If life is what you make it, here’s my chance... I’ll take it. You know I wanna make you mine. I have this picture in my mind - you were in it all the time. So baby hold on tight.

And drive all night with me. Sing my favorite song and sleep under the stars on the hood of our car. It’s all I’ve ever wanted - all I ever wanted was to see you in the pale moonlight, just the way you look tonight.
And maybe some day, if love comes our way, we’ll be walking in the meadow in the early spring. You’ll be twirling in a sundress wearing my ring. Can you see it? I believe it, that it’s true. All I ever wanted - all I ever really wanted was you.
____________________________________________________________________

Life's busy, life's a mess. It's absolute chaos. &To find something greater than all of that - a place of relaxation, learning, being oneself, loving - is amazing.

I will keep it close to my heart, becoming my passion &nourishment for every day I am blessed to live.

The end.
...for now, of course.

No comments: