19 November 2008

Tell Me Why.

You might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm not. You tell me that you love me, then you cut me down. Why do you have to put down my dreams when you're the only thing on my mind?

This love is difficult, but it's real. I don't know if there's anything wrong - if I'm doing something wrong - but I hate feeling like I'm being pushed away. &That's what he's doing. I know he sees what he's doing to me... Just tell me why.

I've learned in the past year that I just don't like playing games. I like you, I'll tell you. If I want to see you, you'll know. If I miss you, it's obvious. It definitely has its cons, mainly because I'm out there - open to being hurt, used, and incredibly vulnerable. I risk it because I know I'm happy when I'm with you &I'm pretty sure you feel the same. I'd rather be with you than make you wait &pretend I'm not thinking about you when I'm alone. I feel like I know him a little more this time &it's getting better. ...I just hope this isn't false hope, you know? You know how the saying goes, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." I don't want to regret this. I don't want to be fooled &be left broken-hearted again.

I think I'm ready. Blunt. Out in the open. Unmistakable.

Now, you - tell me why.

_______________________________________________________________________________
PS: Hi, Riddhilove<3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww christia! when i read about your roller coaster love life, it makes me worry about you. :< i hope you make the right decisions in the end.