17 November 2008

Writer's Block.

So I heard that freestyle writing - writing whatever comes to mind that includes, but is not limited to, feelings, current situations, randomness - helps overcome writer's block. I have a paper for my Philosophy Theory of Knowledge class due tomorrow. Ugh. It's on KNOWLEDGE - "What I Know and Why/How I Know It." Great. Absofuckinglutely great.

Knowledge? I don't seem to have much of that lately, mostly a priori knowledge... Logic, common sense. Nope and nope. I've just been off lately &I don't see why. Last week, I was great. I got my work done &did everything my schedule told me to do. I didn't skip classes, work @the Business Office, or - more importantly - work @Crate. But this week... Oh no. I think I've mostly turned school mode off and winter break mode on. &I highly do not recommend this, mainly because I have shit to do. Hence, the "punishment" - sitting outside my room in the hallway rather than comfortable inside.

Maybe that's the problem... I need to get more comfortable.

Ugh, boring post... I know. I'll update with the juicyness later.

Promise.

No comments: