30 November 2008

Rant.

Photobucket


I know what we have is dead and gone. I just wonder, do you ever think of me anymore? Do you?

When you go to the same events, visit the same places, talk to the same people, &do the exact same things, doesn't it make you remember?

I get that no one can avoid anything the rest of their lives. &I am absolutely &completely happy for you. I would just like some consideration on your part for my feelings.

I've learned to keep things private. I've learned to make new memories. I've learned to move on. Once in a while, it crosses my mind - how things went down. You were such a huge part of my life that it's impossible to just entirely rid you from my mind. However, I've also learned that I deserve better. I'm not gonna be held down due to something that didn't last.

Relationships with guys: Ehh. It's the relationship I have with my family, my friends, &more importantly, how I treat myself that is of great significance. When the one comes, I'll know - thanks to the lessons I've learned from you. I still haven't found him yet &that's ok. If she's the one, then great. Congratulations.

I was just wondering... Do you?

No comments: