24 April 2009

Pretty Girl.


That's what you get for falling again - you can never get him out of your head. It's the way that he makes you feel. It's the way that he kisses you. It's the way that he makes you fall in love. She's beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego &her killer instinct tells her to beware of evil men. &That's what you get for falling again.

I think I like to torture myself. I think I truly believe deep in my heart that things will turn around. Yet, with every step I take closer, another sign is flashing in my eyes to turn around. So for now, I'll just set all this aside for the day things turn around comes along. Someday, maybe somebody will love me like I need. Someday, I won't have to prove because somebody will see all my worth. Till then, I'll do just fine on my own.

Other than all this, I've been going through a lot. From SF to schoolwork, it's been a horrible transition. I fell in love with SF. I honestly saw myself living there, spending a good chunk of my years in that city. I'll be gone from here sooner than you think.

...because I got into the MARC Program! This was my "Latest and Greatest Desire." It's a great opportunity to have for someone who's interested in an MD/PhD. It's competitive, time-consuming, demanding &exactly what I want to accomplish. I wanted it so bad &worked for it to the point of exhaustion. &I was able to reach it, to have it, to be a part of it. My life's gonna turn around soon enough. I can feel it coming. I just pray it's a good change. I don't believe I can take anymore heartbreak.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations pretty girl...I love how we were just talking about those programs and now you got in. I hope this is the new and REWARDING experience that you have been looking for. Plus, now you can meet boys with similar interests. Nothing better then a doctor who is married to another doctor lol.

Rocio said...

What's the MARC program? Where are you going? Congratulations, I can tell you're excited about this program. Message me details. I wanna know.