03 April 2009

Where is the Love?

I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders. As I'm getting older, people are getting colder. Most of us only care about money making. Selfishness got us following our wrong direction. Wrong information always shown by the media. Negative images is the main criteria, infecting the young minds faster than bacteria. Kids wanna act like what they see in the cinema. Whatever happened to the values of humanity? Whatever happened to the fairness in equality? Instead of spreading love, we're spreading animosity. Lack of understanding, leading lives away from unity. That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' under, that's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' down. There's no wonder why sometimes I'm feelin' under. I gotta keep my faith alive till love is found. Now ask yourself: Where is the love?

We're living in tough days. I see why my mom stresses out so much. This is ridiculous. This is sad. This is embarrassing.

I work sooo hard @both school &work. (Both jobs.) I'm a reallyyyyy good student. I'm a reallyyyyy hard worker. &Yet, I don't get a break. I pay my bills. I rarely ask my parents for money. I got my own. &Yet, I don't.

Fuck this economy. Fuck loans. Fuck all of it. I'm 19. I'm not supposed to think about all of this yet. &I am. So that should say something. I'm trying to make an effort &yet, it isn't working. There would always be a way out. A Plan B. A Plan C, even. Not this time. I feel suffocated, stressed. &That should say a lot. I'm NEVER stressed.

They always say college can be for everyone. Everyone can find a way to pay for it. Well, you know what? It's fucking difficult. &In this economy, I don't even think it's possible for everyone. I'm sure I'm thinking what everyone's thinking: Can't I just get a break? This is seriously ridiculous now. I could make a long list of things I really need, not want. &Yet it's untouchable, impossible, unlikely for me to get it. There's a long list &there is preference. I just want to cross them out, one by one &see how it feels.

I need a break. I need rest. I need love. Where is the love?

No comments: