26 July 2009

Epic Fails of Summer... So Far.

--Party tonight. Decided last minute to head over to La Habra. 10 minutes after I take a sip of my Corona, I hear the cops have people's license plates written down. Grrrrreat.
--Scraping someone's car @the 24 hour fitness parking lot. FML.
--Saying no to a mostly naked, cute boy. OMFG.
--Sleeping [just sleeping] with a boy [a different boy than the one previously mentioned] & not doing anything with them &saying no. Ughhhh.
--Not inviting myself into another boy's home. Blahhh.

That's all can remember so far. It's funny how most of them are regarding boys &my chance to do something. Hahh, I guess my values prevail? Yay meee. lmfao.

Although I am listing the at-the-moment "regrettable" actions of my Summer, they are nothing compared to how much fun I am having, how much happiness I am feeling, how many relationships made &friendships strengthened. All I can do is learn from these fails [even though technically 3/5 of them were good, sound choices - ughh], adjust myself &make the right actions/decisions for the last 30ish days of Summer I have left.

Missions have been accomplished. I am about to accomplish the last one on the original list; however, I am adding to it in order to winnn. [If you know what I meannn.] Let's do this.

No comments: