20 July 2009

Support My Cause.

...of decreasing the rapid BALL LOSS in boys.

Yes, the cat is out of the bag - I think boys nowadays are losing their flavor, their je ne sais quoi. They're becoming more &more emasculated by their dumb decisions. They can't just say something or act like their true selves due to fear. Since when did your balls drop &pussies come in its place? Honestly?

#1: Boys can't let go. What makes you want to hold onto something just because you're afraid the girl would get hurt? Making them hold on &leading them on is a bitch move. You think that slowly letting them go will do the trick? Just tell us so we can move the fuck on. Don't give us bullshit excuses to make us feel better because we sure as hell know how to get back up again. You leading us on only hinders our ability to move past the shit you put us through.

#2: Boys can't make moves anymore. What happened to their game? They lost it all. It's so not fun anymore. They're becoming more lazy &more attached to testosterone than to girls.

Impress me, please. Flavor my senses. Sweeten my disposition. Stir my imagination. Tickle my fancy. &Nourish my dreams. Challenge me, fight with me, don't be stupid.

So, educate yourselves. Help in this cause. Make a boy a man or - rather - be a man. Please &thank youuuu. ♥

No comments: