20 July 2009

The Meaning of Friendship?

&When you're there with no one there to hold, I'll be the arms that reach for you. &When you feel your faith is running low, I'll be there to believe in you. When all you find are lies, I'll be the truth you need. When you need someone to run to, you can run to me.

I'll be the rock that will be strong for you - the one that will hold on to you. When you feel that rain falling down, when there's nobody else around, I'll be. I'll be the sun when your heart's filled with rain. I'll be the one to chase the rain away.


When it all comes down to it, it's always the person's decision. Whatever situation they're in, they are the only ones that can act on a choice. I just really hope they make the right choice.

As a friend, it hurts when you see one of your closest friends cry - when they are in utter pain, as if their heart is about to shatter into a million pieces right before your eyes. You start to feel hopeless for them, hoping that your kind words &gentle nature will make it 1/190839247835740583 easier. Just a little. You swear off the boy who ever put your best friend in this kind of pain.

I'm always on your side. Always. I'm here to support you &I'm prepared to hold you up when you feel like falling. It's tough, you know? But it's a job I love because I love you. We've lost each other once &I never want that to happen again. Understanding on both sides is important. I try, you try.

All I want is to see my friends happy. That's it. End of story. So if - in the end - you're happy, I'll be happy for you. I'm here to support you, to understand you, to always be there on your side.

Just know that. Because yours is a friendship I never want to lose again - ever.


No comments: