08 November 2009

Well-Rounded.

Everyone's unique in their own way, balancing themselves out in a specific way molded for them alone. They study, attend school, go to work, go out with friends, watch movies, eat dinner. They go to basketball games, watch soccer games, read CNN or PerezHilton, go on Facebook, have dinners with family, love their significant other. There's a balance in all of this for the common person.

Some study more than go out. Some drink more than go to work. Priorities are the threads that seam all of these aspects together. The material used - whether it be cotton, silk, paper, or polyester differs in everyone. They can know more of a couple things, but is it possible to know more on all aspects?

I don't know about me just yet. It may all be relative. It may not.

All I know is that I seem to be intelligent on many to all angles. But one -

My family. I try to give the impression that all is fine&dandy in the family portion of my life - but it's only because I hide that so well under my superficially planted persona.

I don't know, what you see is what you get with me. However, when it comes to my family, it's all sugar-coated. Don't believe a word I say.

Reality versus expectations - I am really a well-rounded person. Or am I?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your post sounds like the beginning monologue of greys anatomy. LOL