27 February 2010

Heartache.

I guess heartache, although it pains me, is a much easier hurt to overcome rather than the usual, old depression. At least with heartache, I know that I deserve better &it just wasn't meant to be. With heartache, I can find someone else. With heartache, time may heal. With heartache... Who am I kidding? Pain is pain. This is a little more tolerable, but really? There were too many surprises today; I was shocked my head didn't explode!

I don't know what to say. I'm speechless. I just want to pull a Britney by getting a Pixie haircut &flying far, far away. I want to escape - my counselor even said that maybe that's a good idea.

Don't be surprised when you hear I'm in New York, Vancouver, London, or Toronto. I'm trying to run away from this heartache before my heart knows it has broken into another million pieces.

No comments: