02 December 2008

Stars Go Blue.

Where do you go when you're lonely? Where do you go when you're blue? Where do you go when you're lonely? I'll follow you when the stars go blue.

My thoughts &I are similar to leaving a loaded gun on a table. Something is always about to go off.

I don't know what's wrong... So, I don't know how to fix it. It may be out of my hands - highly likely. However, I'm here. I can't think of anything else. I may be overreacting, which I know is a default action that occurs in my mind frequently. Thus, I resort to blogging. Ughhh.

I try to analyze every word, investigate deeper, turn to social networking sites, &nothing.

If anything, I want you to know I'm here to listen. If you don't want to talk, I'm pretty good at keeping quiet &sitting around, just to be here as support.

Baby, where do you go when you're lonely? I hope I'm one of your choices because I'll follow you when the stars go blue.

No comments: