03 December 2008

Red High Heels.

Photobucket


Reality check: I don't take shit from anyone. This has lasted for waaayyyyy too long.

I'm not a clingy person, I'm not annoying, I don't stay in my bed all day, crying, &I never used to take shit from anyone. I still don't take shit from anyone.

Regardless if I'm in love with someone, it still does not change the way I treat myself, or rather, how I let others treat me. You need your space, fine. I have other things to do, baby. It's fucking finals week.

I treated you well, mainly because I thought you deserved it. But you don't - not anymore. You've overstayed your welcome.

Good boys get good rewards. Get it? Good.

Well you can watch me walk if you want to, want to. I’m about to show you just how missing me feels in my red high heels.

♥.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL! tell it like it is! XD

gluck with finals!!!