19 January 2010

A Milestone.

Greetings to you, you who were once a great part of my life, if not my whole life. I sometimes speak of you as if I still know you, as if you are still beside me. Regardless of where we both are in our lives, I still look back &feel appreciation for all that we learned together. Some days, I wonder why I am not in a committed relationship, I feel as if that is my niche in life, but alas it took me some time to realize my full potential, of me just being me. Other days, I see how different we have become &wonder how it all ever came about.

Because you're such a great guy - that's perhaps the reason why. There are many events that sculpt who I am today &you being the great guy you were, had such an impact on me. (&Maybe you still do, I'll never tell.) I'll never forget your sparkling eyes, you're innocent sweetness, your selflessness &your love for me.

Here's to you.

No comments: