16 January 2010

Spring '10.

It's been a long time.

I'm still writing, but mostly in my journals; one is a "venting" journal while the other is my 2009 planner. The latter holds so many secrets that one's mind will quite possibly explode. However, that's besides the point.

Classes for Spring '10 began on Monday, to my dismay. Yes, I already had a nervous breakdown. Yes, I already consumed too many calories due to all the stress I was forcing onto myself. Boo hoo - I'll live. The main point of this week?

I'm unattached. I'm 100% free. Thank the Lord. I never appreciated being single than I do at this moment. When I hear all the girls @my school talking about their love issues, I feel sympathy. When I hear all the girls @my school describe the apples of their eyes, I feel nausea. I believe that I do so much more unattached than when I consume all my energy on a boy who leads me on. It's truly a wonderful time of my life. The next challenge? Keeping my blinders on.

I've been working on my Summer research program apps. I can't believe I'm going to be gone for the summer. If you know me, I'm the one who bums around during summer, calling everyone up to chill. It's definitely going to be a unique experience.

GAH, I'm sorry my writing isn't too engaging or juicy. Perhaps later in this great three-day weekend?

1 comment:

kevin said...

lets see how long this single thing lasts..lol even though it was never not single before... just problems i guess hehe =)