30 October 2009

Drospirenone &Ethinyl Estradiol.

So, reading through all of my October posts, it's obvious that the majority of them were about a certain someone. Aren't they all? Realizing all that I put myself through, it's foolish - it all was. No, I don't regret it, but I think it's hilarious how I allow myself to be defeated by such feelings. Maybe it's the extra hormones talking or maybe it's just me coming to my senses. Nevertheless, I'm excited for Wednesday when I leave for the ABRCMS Conference.

Actually, there is one more thing that is bugging me. A particular "break up," actually. If it feels like a break-up, acts like a break-up &forces you to deal with specific situations like a break-up, it's a break-up. &That's my official name for it. ...&Just like a break-up, I don't turn around &ask for the other person back. When I have my mind set, oh baby, it's set. The only thing I do ask for after a break-up is consideration. The one thing I never get back is consideration. So I know you're doing what you're doing, but don't come back around when you feel like it &play with me. My eyes have opened, the blinders are off. Don't restrict me from the world - I'm freeeee. ♥

No comments: