19 October 2009

Mysteries Solved.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;


*My campus is a no-bike, no-skateboard area. I've biked in the Circle before with security watching.
*I absolutely adore my brothers - both of them.
*I love Tolstoy &have been in the process of reading Anna Karenina for 17 months now.
*I hate staying @home for longer than 12 hours - unless I'm sleeping.
*The only thing I look forward to in the holidays is working retail.
*I'm book-smart. I'm sooo not street-smart.
*I sometimes contemplate if the people who drive luxury cars know how much of a douche they are.
*I absolutely respect college basketball @the NBA. Lamar Odom♥.
*If I were to get a tattoo with words, it would be Adele's lyrics I have on the upper right-hand corner of my page.
*I have a rose sticker on my box cutter @work to remind me of working in Pasadena.
*The only music I won't listen to is heavy metal. Sorry. &Maybe trance, house &ska.
*If you don't like Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, I'll look @you funny... then try to convert you.
*I've decreased the amount of times I say, "that's what she said." But I'm constantly thinking it.
*"If it's meant to be, it's meant to be good. (Natasha Bedingfield)
*You can never be a glutton of naptime.
*If there were earmuffs for noses - nosemuffs - I'd be first in line to buy one.
*I hate when people have PowerPoint presentations &just read off the slide.
*I don't regret any decision I've made in my life.
*I've never crushed on anyone first, went out with them &then really like them - until this year.
*I'm not afraid of not being a teenager anymore - I've squeezed out everything there is I could out of my teenage years. I'm ready for my twenties!

&One for good luck: My favorite music artists that will never change are Christina Aguilera, John Legend, Michael Buble, Sugarland, Lady Antebellum &Kellie Pickler. I listen to music as a way of therapy. It keeps my sanity &acts like my fairy god-mother, always guiding me to the right direction.

Let's pray for this year to be blessed with love, life &living. [:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that your twenties will be even before than the years before. You are an amazing individual that makes life more enjoyable and life without you would not be the same. I can't thank God enough to have found you and hope you don't ever change. I love you soo much and need to let you know you have changed my life. Thank you for all that you have done and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!