17 October 2009

Got 'Em.

Yeah, I've got some big-ass balls - I'm not gonna lie. I told you all that I hate playing games &never abide by the rules. So, finally, here's the proof.

No one should ever be left in the dark. I'm put in that position constantly when it comes to scenarios like these. I was tired of it. I don't want to be wasting my time on something that isn't there. I had a wake-up call &I don't regret it. Sure, in the short-run it seems like it's a foolish thing to do - crazy, even. I don't mind one bit. I know what I want &I'm not afraid to look it in the eye &get it - if it's attainable.

This time it wasn't. But hey, odds were it wouldn't be. "Hope for the best, expect the worst," baby. That's life.

Of course, it might get weird, but it comes with the territory. There's plenty of fish in the sea, there's so much out there - I don't doubt it.

So, what's next?

Take a deep breath. Look up. &Move on.

1 comment:

Mariana said...

you have some big cajones!!!! love you for it! it'll all be good. life moves on and in the end we don't linger in the past but grow from it <3