12 December 2009

The Neural Synapses of Christia.

I still think cops are scary. Goodbye Rside. I love Laker games! I need to go to the bank. I drive a lot. Rain doesn't scare me. I love my best friend. I want my Jack Daniels back. History means a lot to me. I can't believe I've had crushes on certain people. I think I'll get Dim Sum tomorrow morning. I'm gonna be working a lot again @Crate. I wish I could have gone to the OR. I don't like him anymore, but it's okay to casually hang out with him again, yeah? Women are not meant to serve sandwiches, you misogynistic, homophobic, sexist dumbass. He's fucking shady. I should work in Public Relations for all the staging and plotting I do. Mind games are a bitch when feelings are involved. That said, no feelings are involved so watch the fuck out. I don't want to know you anymore; I know how you are. I hope he doesn't think I still like him. I wish I were pretty. I need to stop by Verizon because I have bad luck with electronics, namely phones. I'm starting to get used to the cold and rain. He needs to grow the fuck up. My eczema's acting up again. I miss CJ. I love Kevin Love. I need to have a day off to run my errands. I have to get my 24 hour fitness membership (again) soon. I love LA. Don't let a kiss fool you &a fool kiss you. I'm so happy I got a better grade for Molecular Biology. Guys don't hear shit girls say, huh? 17-year-olds can be men. I'm anxious to find out my Organic Chemistry grade. I miss Disneyland. I'm addicted to checking out my horoscopes. I want to see Sherlock Holmes. I need to do my holiday shopping. I hate tickets. I can't wait till 500 Days of Summer comes out so I can purchase the DVD. Yes, I'm still not like the other girls you're used to. I'm gonna miss my Children's Literature class. I tend to make boys run - away. I lay awake in bed often due to many things wandering in my head. I've missed my blog. Thank you for getting this far, good night.

1 comment:

kevin said...

i just read the first and last sentence... does that mean i made it to the end? lol