21 May 2009

Love Sex Magic.

Doing tricks you never seen &I bet that I can make you believe in love &sex &magic.

Tell your girlfriend, if she says she's got beef, that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of her.


You the fucking best.
You the fucking best.
You the fucking best.
You the best I ever had.
Best I ever had.
Best I ever had.
Best I ever had.


Summer '09 is slowly hitting me. Today with Kevin was sooo much fun. Being out is working wonders for me. Window shopping, movies, driving, LA culture shocks &last but not least... BJ's late night! I had a great time. I'm genuinely happy right now. I looooove my amazing friends, my brothers, Laker games, nature trails, NBA Finals, &the heat! Tomorrow: Downey, Manhattan Beach &Riverside. I'm readyyyy to devirginize this uneventful Summer. Although Hawaii is not in my schedule, I'll do the best I can to make this year memorable with my loved ones.

(BTW, I realized that I've haven't spent a Summer alone since 2003.) My missions this Summer shall be accomplished. It's about killing two three birds with one stone, right Kev? hahaha. I'm not a fucking "man-eater."

...but if I were, watch out boys, I'm coming. ♥


1 comment:

kevin said...

your plan for this summer is interesting. lets see what happens.

"man-eater"!!! hahahhhahha