29 May 2009

"My blood runs purple &gold..."

This is one of the reasons I love the beginning of Summer. NBA Playoffs, baby! I only started getting back into basketball two Summers ago, when I hung out with CJ a lot. Last playoff season was fun, too. However, this year - this year's intense &I love it. My bruises love it, too. They turn purple &gold. My dreams are inundated with Laker players! haha. How crazy. To this point, I've dreamed about Trevor Ariza, Lamar Odom &Jordan Farmar. On separate nights. Playoff season is exciting for me &I love the time I block off for Laker games to hang out with my family. Guess I killed two birds with one stone, eh?

Last night, the Lakers won the Western Conference Finals! Hell to the yes. Thursday's Game 1. You knowww what I'll be doing that night:

Bleeding purple &gold, baby.

No comments: