31 May 2009

The Verdict.

I'd do it again.

Given, there were ups &downs, but isn't there always? It was interesting, funny, new, &unexpected. As much as I replayed every known way this day could go, I could have never imagined this. One alarm that set off in my head was when he said "I'm blunt." hahaha, like I never dated a blunt guy before. I know how it is. So I guess it was kind of cute. Also, he kind of spilled a lot of beans on his life, ex-girlfriends, sex life, personal relationships &lifestyle. As much as I see it as him being "open," there's a part of me that sees it as a trap. I have walls now, it seems. Yes, they're flimsy cardboard walls, but they're walls. It's good though. I'd rather play this game to know he's worthy to come in than let him in, fall & not get caught. Games are fun. Besides, it isn't an exclusive thing. It was a hang-out, which means... Next! I'm a great multitasker!

But the point was (haha, like I'm really gonna write a whole blog for one dude I don't even know!) boys will be boys. There's no exception &you just have to work around it. If you plan it right, you can get the most out of it for your advantage. I'm always going to come back to this objective: Summerboyyyyy♥.

He passes as a nominee. Let's shift through the next ones...

No comments: