02 May 2009

Maybe the Moon's Just a Hole in the Sky...


...One day @a time my world is shattering. Maybe the answer is to never ask why as I watch my life unraveling, unraveling.

With every day that passes by, I understand more why obstacles were put in front of me. It just takes patience, something that I know I am learning throughout all of this. I'm absolutely grateful for having the night I just had. My friends are amazing. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but where I am right now. From crappy tennis games to watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. From long talks with Evelyn to watching baseball (&maybe even appreciating it, too) with Leslie. From "The Notebook" to taco-truck burritos and quesadillas. From cutting my bangs (!!) to the playlist I'm currently listening to. I couldn't have framed it any better.

It just keeps getting better. I'm seeing it now... as it's unraveling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER AND BETTER............MAHAL KITA<3

Mariana said...

BANGS!!!! i can't get over it. lol =D

te amo!!!! <3